Super functional, great construction, and yet it's been hit with the ugly stick. This is what I live for. Something useful and functional that needs a little help in the beauty department.
My inspiration for this lamp makeover:
For now, here's the lamp with the shade and the base coat:
I want it to look like glazed pottery. But I'm only getting so-so results with the layers of paint and glaze. For now, it's back to the drawing board to figure out how to get that look.
In the meatime, the behemoth ottoman is getting close! Super excited for it's reveal in the next couple of weeks. So far the feet are dark, dark walnut and the fabric is gray and white ikat perfection. It's going to be gorgeous. (Do you like the way I distract you from my unwhelming lamp progress?)
Here's the before:
Happy decorating!

No comments:
Post a Comment